Philosophy as Worship
- Incipient perceives the possibility of the Ultimate
- Response: Helplessness. Fear/Awe.
- Incipient perceives goodness
- Response: Worship
Any other response reflects a failure to consider the nature of Incipient and the nature of the Ultimate.
Here is a brief outline for a potential paper:
- Nature (of Ultimate)
- Nature (of Incipient)
- Perception/Response: Fear
- Perception/Response: Worship
The primary explanation of our problems in philosophy
Grace: Without help from the Ultimate all is lost
Humility: One must approach life with a certain contriteness/humility
Polarization: One may expect extreme a response-embracement or offense