Could I apply Tom Wright’s approach to theology as story, his perspective on Worldview, and use it to define my approach to Offer Response Optimization (O/R=Oz)? I think there is significant possibility with this concept. I could view the cognitive science approach as story within story. I could then use the story to create heuristics.
How would this effect my outline for the O/R=Oz book?
- Usability with Literature Review
- Summary of Approaches
- The Proposal for a New Approach
- A Theological Perspective
- The Approach Applied
- Field Tests
- Suggest areas of research
- Why would one use theology? It offers a theory of behavior, which is essentially what is needed…
- Could I do this in a year? Is it possible?
I think there is something profound as thinking of O/R=Oz within the context of story.