In Session #17, the final session of the “YES, I will engage deeper” section, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to leverage the power of succinct bullet points to engage prospects deeper in your message.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• To look is a skill. To see is an art. We must help our prospective customer see.
• Overcome negatives.
• Emphasize positives.
• Prioritize reasons over claims.
• Start with a key word phrase and then expand on it.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Above-the-Fold Energy: How to engage the prospect’s mind with carefully crafted bullet points.
• 0:34 How can we use succinct bullet points to win deeper engagement from our prospect?
• 2:42 Example of bullet points that have been used to overcome anxiety.
• 3:38 Example of bullet points that emphasized the positives of a product.
• 4:39 Example of using bullet points for ecommerce music brand.
• 5:01 Go to https://www.tenbythree.org/ and read about this nonprofit. Then write three to five bullet points and put them in the YouTube comments.
• 5:54 Three principles of crafting essential bullet points.
• 6:24 Before and after bullet point examples for nutrition product.
• 7:22 Example of bullet points for email marketing product.
• 7:45 Example of bullet points for ecommerce fitness product company.
• 8:20 Before and after bullet point examples for tax product
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is session #17 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants