Value Proposition Power: 3 ways to intensify the force of your value proposition
You can see resources related to this Session #19 video at https://meclabs.com/course/lessons/va…
In Session #19, Flint McGlaughlin teaches the first two of four conclusions that precede every decision to purchase.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• Refine your value prop until it becomes a reason…the summation of a rational/emotional argument.
• Separate the means from the end. Focus on the customer’s experience of the value.
• The art of the marketer is to position the offer with Appeal and Exclusivity.
• Conversion doesn’t happen on the page. Conversion happens in the mind.
• Value that is not perceived will not be received.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Value Proposition Power: 3 ways to intensify the force of your value proposition.
• 1:20 Let us help – write down a value proposition, then put it in the YouTube comments for this video. If you do so in the next seven days, Flint will give you ideas for optimizing that value prop.
• 4:24 Your objective is to win Micro-Yes 5: Yes, I want this now (see the Landing Page Blueprint – https://meclabs.com/course/blueprint/).
• 4:29 “I’m referencing the Micro-Yeses is in a different order than I will in the end, but we’re going to focus on this order to help you learn best.”
• 4:38 Three ways to strengthen your value proposition
• 6:37 Marketer, is your answer to the ultimate value prop question an ultimate reason?
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
To get further help with your value prop, you can join us on June 1st for “How to Craft Your Value Proposition: A live, working session with Flint McGlaughlin” (https://meclabs.com/course/how-to-cra…). There is no cost to attend.
This is session #19 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. This free digital marketing course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.