You can see resources related to this Session #20 video at https://meclabs.com/course/lessons/va…
In the previous session, you learned about appeal and exclusivity. In Session #20, Flint McGlaughlin teaches a third concept you can use to ramp up the force of your company’s value proposition.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• Your offer’s net force must have sufficient power to produce a conversion.
• The task of the marketer is to maximize PERCEIVED value and minimize PERCEIVED cost.
• Conversion optimization does not occur on the page. It occurs in the mind.
• A value proposition is a monopoly in the mind.
• People need to understand before they believe. People need to believe before they will receive.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Value Proposition Danger: If you make this mistake your offer’s value does not matter.
• 0:45 Leverage the Psychological Calculus of your value proposition.
• 2:19 Practical example from the health insurance industry.
• 7:21 What is the “because factor” in this example, and what is wrong with it? Write your answer in the YouTube comments section of this video in the next seven days, and Flint will interact with you so you can learn.
• 7:45 Enforce the absolute Clarity of your message.
• 8:11 Case study for subscription product.
• 9:00 Ecommerce example with steps.
• 10:32 Example from travel industry.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is session #20 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.