Value Proposition Credibility: 3 ways to help people instantly believe your message
In Session #21, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how you can help your customers conclude that your marketing message is believable
You can see resources related to this Session #21 video at https://meclabs.com/course/lessons/va…
In Session #21, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how you can help your customers conclude that your marketing message is believable. Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• The world does not need “expert” marketers; the world needs marketers who are expert at thinking like consumers.
• Let the WHY drive the WHAT in the prospect’s mind.
• Do not make claims; foster conclusions.
• There are three keys to communicate your value proposition with organic credibility – specification, quantification, verification.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Value Proposition Credibility: 3 ways to help people instantly believe your message.
• 0:50 A value prop is an ultimate reason that must produce four conclusions – APPEAL: I want this now (see FastClass #19), EXCLUSIVITY: I want this now from you (see FastClass #19), CLARITY: I understand this (see FastClass #20), and CREDIBILITY: I believe this (taught in this FastClass).
• 4:20 How can we communicate our value proposition in a way that people will naturally, instantly believe?
• 6:25 If you need help building a value proposition codex, email F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
• 10:37 Have you substituted general descriptions with specific facts? Have you supported your message with numbers and data? Have you let someone else do your bragging?
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is session #21 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. This free digital marketing course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.