You can see resources related to this Session #22 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/c…
In Session #22, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to maximize the power of our calls to action.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• The marketer overcomes the negative resistance of gravity with the positive force of psychology.
• Motivation begins in the person (not the channel).
• Momentum increases due to the interplay between buyer motivation, product value proposition, brand equity, and committed motion.
• If motivation reaches a high enough threshold, it is sufficient to push through the friction of the CTA; if not, we need to stimulate forward motion.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Call To Action Examples: Compare 5 versions and see a 52% increase in conversion.
• 0:09 Guess which CTA performed better and see which achieved a 52% lift
• 1:20 Rapid Review from FastClass04 – Your Customer Profile: 5 powerful questions to ask about your prospect (before you design a webpage) (https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/y…)
• 1:42 Rapid Review from FastClass 17 – Above-the-Fold Optimization: How to improve conversion with powerful bullet points (https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/a…)
• 4:00 Guess which CTA button performed better and learn which achieved a 75% lift
• 8:15 To better learn, you can interact with Flint and your peers. Take a look at two calls to action and think about which one would perform better and why. Write your answer in the YouTube comments for this video.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.