You can see resources related to BuildClass #1 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/s…
In BuildClass #1, Flint McGlaughlin shows how to apply the methodology and the lessons from the FastClasses using real marketing experiments.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• All of marketing can be distilled into four words: Sender, Receiver, Message, Means.
• The funnel does not occur in the channel; it occurs in the mind.
• Your funnel is the cognitive fabric of the mind stretched around the eight Micro-yes(es).
• Your landing page is your “text bank” for the rest of your funnel.
• Your funnel strategy can be calibrated with AI-driven FastTests.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Sales Funnel Strategy: 3 vital insights to help you plan and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com to apply.
• 0:49 How can we develop a powerful next gen funnel strategy that maximizes conversion?
• 2:22 The eight Micro-yeses
• 4:45 Three insights for creating your funnel strategy
• 4:50 Results of an AI-driven FastTest
• 5:21 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-optimized SuperFunnel.
Email To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #1 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.