You can see resources related to BuildClass #2 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/s…
In BuildClass #2, Flint McGlaughlin teaches three principles to help you develop effective message levers.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• It is vital to pre-test your messages in the channel till you achieve resonance.
• People are not falling into our funnel; they are falling out. The metaphor must be inverted.
• Spend twice as much time on your headline as you would on your CTA.
• If you don’t win their attention, you won’t win their wallet share.
• Don’t ask for too much too soon. Match the ask to the mindset.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
0:00 Sales Funnel Copy: Five questions to help you create powerful message levers.
1:17 How do we develop effective message levers?
1:29 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint at F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com to apply.
3:39 Use these 5 essential questions to select the lever which is best for your customer’s Thought Sequence.
7:38 Results from advertising message levers experiment.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #2 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.