In BuildClass #3, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to give customers a foundational understanding before you structure your value prop argument.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• The WHY only matters after the WHAT.
• If you can’t explain your model to a child, then you can’t explain your model.
• Use the top four inches of the page to achieve “story click.”
• Stop throwing “tries” at the page.
• We need to field the right offer at the right time for the right person.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Sales Funnel Power: Three steps to help you lay the foundation of your value proposition
• 2:21 Explain your offering to us in less than three sentences in the YouTube comments for this video.
• 3:05 A description of the Synoptic-Layered Approach to communicating your brand’s value proposition on the top module of a landing page.
• 4:15 Three essential ways to communicate your offer.
• 4:32 Four conclusions that power your value proposition.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #3 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.