You can see resources related to BuildClass #4 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/s…
In BuildClass #4, Flint McGlaughlin teaches about value proposition type and articulation in a marketing funnel.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• The action of sales should be grounded in the reflection of marketing.
• Ask yourself, “Whom exactly will I serve best with this funnel?”
• Select the type of value proposition that best matches where the person is in the buyer’s journey.
• Use the smallest necessary “ask.”
• If you are not DELIVERING value, you should be PROMISING it, or IMPLYING it.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Sales Funnel Offers: How to select and refine the best value proposition for your campaign.
• 1:36 The two most important questions you can ask regarding your funnel.
• 6:24 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
• 8:12 Three essential steps for selecting and refining your marketing funnel’s value prop.
• 9:30 Challenge yourself with these questions.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #4 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.