You can see resources related to BuildClass #5 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/s…
In BuildClass #5, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to analyze and amplify the force of your value proposition.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• If it’s not a reason, it’s not a value prop.
• Look for a way to substantiate your qualitative claims.
• Let others make qualitative statements about you.
• Make only quantitative statements about yourself.
• When you have the best value prop, clarity is persuasion.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Sales Funnel Planning: Three ways to diagram and densify the force of your value proposition.
• 1:24 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
• 3:33 Three essential steps for an effective value proposition.
• 5:34 Six steps to analyze your value proposition answer with the MECLABS Venn Diagram.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #5 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.