You can see resources related to BuildClass #6 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/s…
In BuildClass #6, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to use ChatGPT to help generate ideas and overcome your creative block.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• AI is NOW! You must move fast.
• At this stage in the development of ChatGPT, marketers can gain an advantage with this strategy: Ideate and Edit.
• The key to capturing value from ChatGPT (at this stage) is to “stack” prompts.
• It is easier to be a critic than a creative; use ChatGPT to ideate.
• Our brains are unable to keep up with the PACE OF THE PACE of change.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Sales Funnel and ChatGPT: 6 ways to leverage AI now to develop a powerful value proposition.
• 2:15 Will the contextual guidance of ChatGPT with three fact sets enable a usable output?
• 4:10 Flint asked, “Does ChatGPT understand parts of speech? ANSWER? “No, ChatGPT does not understand parts of speech. ChatGPT is a natural language processing (NLP) model that uses machine learning to generate responses to user input. It is not programmed to recognize and parse parts of speech.”
• 5:01 Join a MECLABS Research Cohort – Test and build an AI-calibrated SuperFunnel. Email Flint: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com
• 8:38 Six steps for ideating marketing headlines with ChatGPT.
• 9:51 In the comments section for this video, tell us which ChatGPT-generated headline you think would be most effective.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #6 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.