You can see resources related to BuildClass #7 video at https://meclabs.com/course/sessions/s…
In BuildClass #7, Flint McGlaughlin teaches how to combine the offer psychology with AI technology.
Here are some of the most important insights from this class:
• The top of your webpage should encapsulate the essence of your offer.
• Test. Let the customer tell you the best way to communicate your message.
• Build trust with CONGRUENCE and CONTINUITY.
• Congruence is getting the whole to agree. Continuity is getting each step to agree.
You can watch the full video above, or jump ahead to these key takeaways:
• 0:00 Sales Funnel Design: How to combine an “old school” journal, a web page builder, and DALL·E.
• 0:50 Enroll to get access to your free dashboard – https://meclabs.com/course/enroll/
• 1:14 Get on the waitlist for “ChatGPT and AI: 40 days to transform your entire marketing funnel” by emailing F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
• 2:15 Watch all of the FastClasses for free at https://meclabs.com/course/
• 5:33 See some examples images Flint created in DALL·E.
• 7:20 Share the landing pages you make on the MECLABS SuperFunnel Research Cohort group on LinkedIn to get feedback – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/41533/
• 7:35 To see if this community is a fit for you, join the next LiveClass. It is free to attend. Just email Flint with the word “LiveClass” in the subject line – F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
To get immediate help with your marketing challenges, just contact Flint and his team: F.McGlaughlin@MECLABS.com.
This is BuildClass #7 from the online training “Become a Marketer-Philosopher: Create and optimize high-converting webpages” – https://meclabs.com/course/. The course is fully underwritten by MECLABS, with no monetary cost to participants.